[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Conceal and Carry

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:07:54 -0500

- That is very logical, except that the statistics show that there has not been an incident yet involving a legal permit carrying person that has done such a thing, yet millions of instances of usage preventing crimes by those who are not legally carrying. It is one thing to make logical choices based on facts and statistics. I don't believe that yours are based on such unless I am unaware of such facts, in which case I would like to know so I don't go around making incorrect statements.

Stephen Martin wrote:
-

Gale,

I think you have some good points.  However, in your message that complained about people trying to force their beliefs on the progunners, were you referring to the previous post in the thread?  If so which one.  There was not mention of anyone having pro or anti gun beliefs.  I think you referring to anyone being misguided in this thread could only apply to you.

I will still eat or cache with you, but only in No Concealed Weapons establishments.  Smoke sucks, but an angry customer with a trigger finger would hurt more.

:-P

Stephen