[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Conceal and Carry

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:08:41 -0500

-
Yea, while very interesting, the original questions have been answered and we have had a bit of discussion. I think this one has had a good run and we should get back to regular stuff. I have another spare newsgroup or two laying around that we could use for a "discuss anything any time" venue if anyone were truly interested in such a thing. It only takes a second to set up a google group. Anyone can do it.

glenn

Michael Griffin wrote:
-
I was wondering the same thing... This is out of control... Food and
caching are much better topics..

I am in the process of building my new cache. Hope to have it out soon.

Mike Griffin