[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Conceal and Carry

  • From: "RNX" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:44:03 -0400

- it's just a gut feeling. acutally, it's the housewives i'm afraid of, not the guns. when do we get to shoot at strangers on playgrounds? we must protect our children. i better take a class

From: Sara Gomer
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And that's you're personal choice. I don't carry nearly as often as my husband
does but there are times that I do and I like knowing that if I have to go
somewhere I feel may not be the safest I have the legal right to carry without
fear of problems with the local law enforcement.   And as someone else said,
knowing that some people are carrying will deter many criminals simply because
they have no idea who is or isn't carrying at any given time.