[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Conceal and Carry

  • From: "RNX" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 04:12:52 -0400

-

flargle flibble!!

My masterpiece retorte was lost to an intrusion alert that kicked me out of my
webmail. Perhaps my muse lost a fight with fate and protected us all from
another page of blither. hmm i wonder which one would have been packing. Who
remembers the classic 'shouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight' scene from the
temple of doom?

ohh the ephemeral nature of the information superhighway. if only the onramps
were "more few".

i wonder if i should reverse the polarity on my flux inhibitor.

Clinton/Obama '08  8^)  <-- smiley

http://tinyurl.com/yu4llk