[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Conceal and Carry

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:14:02 -0500

-
I don't recall running into any housewives out in the woods, but have run
across a shady looking character or two, but it sounds like you don't cache
in the woods.  Bernie

From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And that's you're personal choice. I don't carry nearly as often as my
husband does but there are times that I do and I like knowing that if I have
to go somewhere I feel may not be the safest I have the legal right to carry
without
fear of problems with the local law enforcement.   And as someone else said,
knowing that some people are carrying will deter many criminals simply
because they have no idea who is or isn't carrying at any given time.