[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Conceal and Carry

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

And that's you're personal choice. I don't carry nearly as often as my husband
does but there are times that I do and I like knowing that if I have to go
somewhere I feel may not be the safest I have the legal right to carry without
fear of problems with the local law enforcement.   And as someone else said,
knowing that some people are carrying will deter many criminals simply because
they have no idea who is or isn't carrying at any given time.