[GeoStL] NGR: Cardinal baseball tix

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:04:55 -0500

I have a share of a 2 seats (season tickets) for the Cardinals.  Our group has
5 games that none of us in the group could use.

If you have an interest in any of these please let me know off line.

They are great seats in the founders section 146 Row 14.  Thats field level
between home and first base.  Actually between home and the closer edge of the
dugout.  The tickets price on the actual ticket ranges from $89 - $109.

We are only asking the price we pay for as season ticket holders......  $45 per
seat for a total of $90 per game.

The dates are:

June 2 @ 7pm Cincinatti

June 8 @ 1 pm Colorado