[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Canon Digital Cam Software Question

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:18:17 -0600

Greg as far as I know you can't just copy program files over like you could in
the good old days of DOS.
I haven't been around PC's and software like I used to, but since Windows 95
came along any program on your PC must be "installed".  There are lots of files
and registry entries made by the installation.  So if you can't find the
installation CD you're SOL.  But if you contact me offline, I may have
something for you. ;)

Barry
http://www.cbgundaker.com/search/agent/detail.jsp?publicid=BBRYANT