[GeoStL] NGR: Bratwurst & Barbeque Grills

  • From: M.Gasch <mgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:44:52 -0500

-
Hi-
My dad has entered his little barbeque grill into an "Ugliest Grill" contest sponsored by Johnsonville brats. His grill has moved up to the 11th ugliest and he is really, REALLY hoping to get up to the top ten (for personal pride). If you would like to help, you could hit this link and vote for his grill.

http://www.uglygrill.com/entry.view.php?entryId=89

* you can vote once every 24 hours
* you do not have to give any personal information except email address
* the first time you vote, you have to reply to their email just to verify that the email address is real. That is the only time you have to do that.
* if you have more than one email address, you can vote on each one
* WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU??? ---> Each time you vote, you are entered into a drawing for a year's supply of bratwurst.

The contest ends on August 31. It has been running all summer. You can vote once every 24 hours between now and August 31st! Please help my old dad!!!

:)
Thanks-
Mary
~GeoGache