[GeoStL] Re: NGR Before and after Katrina

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:36:04 -0500

-
My ex lives across the bay from Biloxi. I will be going down shortly to help get whatever she can salvage out of her house before the mold, mildew and other nasty stuff from the sea water muck left in her house ruins it. I am also going to try to bring down some stuff with me that they are having a hard time getting down there.... like food. I am waiting for a shopping list, but the phone service is off and on, and who knows when she will be able to get through again.

Glenn wrote:

-
not geocaching related but it could be if you are going that way to look for anything....

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/new-orleans-imagery.htm