[GeoStL] NGR: Awesome Science Experiment

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

-

I saw this on KFVS 12, Cape Girardeau (since I live further south).

It takes a lot to make me go Wow... When I saw this, I am like "I gotta try
this one"

It shows how to make an instant soda fountain, and can go up to 20 feet high)
this is Safe and Fun.  There is a video link to it as well.  I am gonna try it,
and if it works, I am going to get me a Factory Case, of Mentos Candy mints (no
J/K)

This was linked from the KFVS 12 Website
http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/experiment/00000109

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Subject field