[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Arrrggg...I'm Captain Tom Kidd

  • From: "Russ Wilner" <rjwilner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:12:41 -0600

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Susan Ring

> This be Mad Bess Bonney here.  Maybe I'll be changing my gc name, as soon
as I get me a parrot.
> After all, weren't pirates the ones who hid the first caches?

Did they actually hide them.......or just lose them when, in a drunken
stupor, they grounded their ships.(?) :)

I like my pirate description better than the name....

"You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get
rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You tend to blend
into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier
to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr! "

     -= Russ =- (aka Dirty Bartholomew Vane, aka BottomFeeder)

Subject field