[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Arrrggg... now cowboy name generator

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:05:56 -0600

http://www.calgarystampede.com/stampede/fun_and_games/nickname_generator.htm
  From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Brent & Amanda Deen
  Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 9:00 PM
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: Arrrggg...I'm Captain Tom Kidd

  Red Anne Flint...supposedly my pirate name, but has sort of an Annie
Oakley flair to it. Anybody have any cowboy/cowgirl name generators?

  Amanda

  On Feb 6, 2004, at 16:04, Lazylightning wrote:

    Enough of this IQ stuff.  You are really reinforcing the stereotype of
us as pencil necked geeks.   I quit taking test when I quit taking school.

    Now for the real fun!  Find out what YOUR pirate name is.

    Mine is Captain Tom Kidd to all you scurvy dogs!

    http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php