[GeoStL] NGR - Arcadia Valley (Ironton) News Question

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

I spent the day at Johnson Shut ins today, and the last time I was up here I
ate a Baylee Jo's Cherry Smkoked BBQ (about 2 months ago).  I was planning on
getting a meal (pork steak) cutting it 4 ways (cheap and little money
available), but wanted to try this unique taste.

I noticed on many cache logs of this area that many of y'all recommended Baylee
Jo's.  SO I tried it, that last time, and was gonna share with my brother and 2
other friends about it and as we pulled in the place has been burned down.

Does anyone know what happened (if anyone is fammiliar with the news of Arcadia
valley).  When did it burn down, and how did the fire start.  I took it as a
big disapointment, since I only got to try them one time, and was considering
this place as something special for visiting the area.

Just wondering who knows anything about it cause it came as a shock to me.

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com