[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Any bowlers out there?

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

I'm also looking for someone (female) to join our bowling league. You do not
have to be a good bowler, I'm certainly not. We bowl on Wednesday mornings (9am
- 12 noon) at Crestwood Bowl beginning 9/3/08. Like Mike's group we do it for
the fun of it and not the score. If interested, please contact me at
yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Yvonne

Mike Miesner <mmeese1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    We are in a bowling league that is looking for teams.
It is a "couples" league... 2 men, 2 women per team.
We bowl every other Saturday night beginning 8/23/08 at Crestwood Bowl. Start
time is 6:30 PM, practice at 6:15.
This is more of a fun league...we've come in dead last the last 2 years and
have a good time!

If you have any interest please contact me off list  mmeese1  at gmail.com

BTW there is food at the snack bar and  Red Lobster next door.

Mike