[GeoStL] Re: NEW Mapsource PQ Mod!

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:54:35 -0600

-
Glenn,

It is an automatic signature that goes on every email.  That makes it hard
to remember to remove it.  I don't see what the big deal is.  I don't want
to cause any problems.  I don't see the difference between what I did and
having an Obama/McCain/Nader button or bumper sticker at an event.

I have had it on all my messages on this list since February.  It is not
critical of anyone.  It was not a graphic.  It is not bringing up subjects
like global warming that already caused problems.    We have had religious
tag lines but nothing was ever said about them-I see no difference as long
as they are not attacking or insulting anyone (like Nobama).  Others had tag
lines with Go their candidate. The problem started with a go their
candidate, a graphic, an insult to the other candidate, and bringing up a
subject they already caused trouble with before.  And this was all in one
message.  So let's not overreact to a simple tag line.

Anyway the election is over.  We have the biggest economic mess since the
Great Depression and two wars.  With this backdrop it seems rather petty to
be complaining about showing support for the President Elect who has to lead
us out of the mess we are in.

But since the election is over, I have a new tag line.  So I won't be
posting Go Obama! anymore.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Yes We Did!