[GeoStL] NEED VOLUNTEERS

  • From: "Bernhard G. Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:42:13 -0700

-
Hello everyone,

I am seeking lots of great volunteers.

On August 9th, at the new Busch Stadium a mock terror attack will take
place.  I am seeking 6000 volunteers of all ages to assist with this
drill.  Volunteers will need to check-in at the stadium between the
hours of 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. The exercise will last till around 9 p.m.
Volunteers will be instructed to the drill once they arrive.
(Volunteers will be instructed to vacate the building upon
notification.)  This is a simple exercise that the stadium staff, police
and fire departments and other emergency agencies would like this
opportunity to best prepare in the event that there were ever an
emergency of this magnitude.  Since I am seeking 6000 volunteers I would
appreciate you passing this on to your family, friends and everyone you
know.

All volunteers will receive a goody bag, a food voucher and free
parking and one great experience.

Details such as check-in location and other information will be send to
all volunteers soon.  At this time I am collecting names and email
address.

Many thanks for you help and consideration.   Hope to hear from you
all. Those interested please email me at the following address:
buschstadiumdrill@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions - by email please

Carol Noel
Volunteer Director