[GeoStL] Re: NEED HELP! Errant cacher being annoying...

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:24:58 -0500

Can you ask them to give specific details to prove they were at the cache.
There have been some caches that we went to that for one reason or another I
didn't sign the log. In that case I have always emailed the owner as many
details as I could about the cache.

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:53:53 -0500From: jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxxxx:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: NEED HELP! Errant cacher being
annoying...Personally, I wouldn't sweat it too much, they aren't hurting anyone
but themselves. Just ignore them & they will get tired of it eventually. Are
you sure there isn't a good reason for it, like both arms in a cast? :)Strider
On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-Hey all...I need help.For a little while there has been a cacher that hascome
to some of my caches and has logged finds onthem. On some, however, s/he has
logged with a simple"found" or in some cases a single letter. I wasnotified a
while ago that he logged two of my caches(GC13FYQ & GC10AT0) as "found" today.
I went to checkon them and there was no signature at all by thisperson.I have
sent this person two emails letting them know Idid not allow online logs
without a signature and theyhave so far been ignored. On one of the caches
Ilisted above I have deleted the bogus log twice. Now,I know this person has
found some of mine and I amhappy for that but this is getting quite
annoying.What can I do? Ideas? Advice? ****************************************
For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this list,
click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching Missouri Caches Scheduled
to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw