[GeoStL] NEED HELP! Errant cacher being annoying...

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:17:10 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hey all...

I need help.

For a little while there has been a cacher that has
come to some of my caches and has logged finds on
them. On some, however, s/he has logged with a simple
"found" or in some cases a single letter. I was
notified a while ago that he logged two of my caches
(GC13FYQ & GC10AT0) as "found" today. I went to check
on them and there was no signature at all by this
person.

I have sent this person two emails letting them know I
did not allow online logs without a signature and they
have so far been ignored. On one of the caches I
listed above I have deleted the bogus log twice. Now,
I know this person has found some of mine and I am
happy for that but this is getting quite annoying.

What can I do? Ideas? Advice?