[GeoStL] Re: NCR-HTML editor problems

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:37:21 -0500

-
Anybody got the coords for the rides and attractions at six flags STL? I'm
going there on Friday and it sure made things a lot easier when we went to
Silver Dollar City. If anyone has plans to go there I'll be wearing a grey
shirt that says HereFishyFishy and has a large fish hook on it.

Thanks,
HereFishyFishy