[GeoStL] Re: NCR: View Space Shuttle

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:44:45 -0500

-
Don't worry, the chip in your head lets them know right where you are.
Gale

Glenn wrote:
-
All i saw was a black helicopter. Then i ran back inside before they saw me.

On Mar 19, 2009, at 7:52 PM, Hobbit Taz wrote:

-
Yeah CribbageWitch and I went out and WAS able to spot it, Surprised me in
our location.

Glenn

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php