[GeoStL] Re: NCR: View Space Shuttle

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:39:09 -0500

-
I guess I just saw it. The light wasn't flashing so I don't think it was a plane.
Gale

Hobbit Taz wrote:
-
FYI

Just heard on Channel 2 news that the Spaceshuttle (while docked with the
space station) will be visible to St. Louis for 2 minutes at 7:34pm tonight.
About 24deg from horizon (I believe they said from the north to Northwest)

Doubt we will see it in our neighborhood (too many buildings that low to the
horizon).

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php