[GeoStL] NCR Photography camera for sale

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:06:19 -0600

-
I have a used FinePix Digital camera model S602Zoom

I paid $550 for just the camera in 2003 and am asking $75 for it now.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

If you want a camera for snapshots, this is NOT the camera for you.  If you
are into photography, this is a real nice camera.

The camera works good.  I just got a newer and better FinePix model.  The
only issue I am aware of is the printing on some of the buttons is worn off.

The $75 includes the camera, two memory cards (128 and 256 megs-one in each
slot), real nice case, filter adapter, UV filter, polarizing filter, and the
box and everything that came with it.

http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/media/dContent/mediaCentre/Manuals/602manual.pdf

I also have thousands of pictures I took with it.  Its great for scenery and
flowers (focus to 1/2 inch).  It is great for photography as you can control
all aspects of the camera.  It also works for point and shoot.

Here are some of the features:

3rd generation 3.1 million effective-pixel Super CCD sensor
Produces high-resolution images up to 2832 x 2128 (6.03 million) recorded
pixels
Large-diameter 6x optical zoom (35-210mm 35mm equivalent)
Passive AF sensor combined with TTL CCD contrast AF for improved low-light
performance, it focuses twice as fast as the FinePix 6900 Zoom
Manual focus via ring and on-screen magnification
Shutter speeds: 3 to 1/2000 in Auto, 15 to 1/10000 secs in Manual
Aperture priority (F2.8 to F11 in 13 steps)
Full Manual control of both shutter and aperture
Five Scene Position modes plus Auto and Program AE
Auto Exposure Bracketing (3 frames, 0.3/0.7/1.0EV steps)
Eyelevel TTL color electronic viewfinder w/180,000 pixels
1.8-inch color LCD monitor for review or preview
Burst rate of 0.2 sec/frame for up to five frames in full resolution
Unique "Final 5" burst mode captures up to 25 images and stores the last
five frames
1.8 frames/second up to 40 frames in 1M resolution mode
Captures 640x480 or 320x240 AVI video w/sound at 30fps
ISO sensitivity: 160/200/400 and 800/1600 in 1M mode
Built in popup multi-mode intelligent flash
Attach 30-second voice notes to photos
SmartMedia and CompactFlash II, fully Microdrive compatible