[GeoStL] Re: NCR: I made the New York Times today: A Man, a Plan, a Dam. Then, an F.B.I. Call. - New York Times

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

-
I think it was interesting Jim, that you made the NYT!  And I'm not offended in
any way to your post, but just afraid of the fall out is all.  LuAnn
Jim Bensman <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
Yea, you are probably right. After I posted it, I thought about that issue
and wondered if I should have. But it was in the excitement of the movement
of getting my story in the New York Times (I was posting the story in lots
of places). And I was not posting it for political reasons, I thought some
may be interested in my story and the fact it made the NYT. You have to
admit, it is a rather well written story. So if I crossed the line, I
apologize. I was NOT doing it to start a discussion on the spying, just
wanted to share my story.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"