[GeoStL] Re: NCR: Hello? TOTALLY NON GEOCACHING RELATED

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 12:54:45 -0500

-
FWIW-- it was a potato sizer and it sold for $70. I stopped bidding at $40 - it wasn't that interesting.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "tnands" .

BTW - if anyone can tell me what's in the 4th picture on the top row, or the 1st picture in the 12th row I'd sure like to know. We have a few theories on the 1st row picture, that other one though is a stumper.
(Mike L my $$ is on you! The man who knows some "Stuff".)

http://smittysauctions.com/march20salepics.html

Nancy

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php