[GeoStL] Re: My wedding pictures

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:13:16 -0500

-
sorry about that jack. This is a friend of mine's website and there is nothing fancy or evil about the power point presentation. hope things are OK on your end.

glenn

Jack Anderson wrote:
Warning to all. I clicked on the below website and it took over my computer. Locked it up and kicked it off of the Internet yet the music kept playing. The only way I could stop it was to do an emergency shut down of my computer.

*/Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    -
    http://webmaster10.com/McKellarwedding.pps

    there just HAS to be a cache in here someplace with all the camo
    stuff.

    from this