[GeoStL] Re: My new hero

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:31:53 -0500

Just did some research on: "andrewceturner" (his geocaching name) The 590
probably was part of the ET series in Nevada.  In 2010 he had an impressive 7.X
caches per day.
Bob

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:03:59 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: My new hero
From: nrover@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-

590, if it wasn't in Nevada, that would be impressive, if it was in Nevada,
it's kind of weak.

-Nathan
(NateDawgCC)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-

I wonder if those 590 happened to be in Nevada.

Jason Collier
C3GPS.com
314-623-0263

On 3/15/2011 8:35 AM, Bob TheCacher wrote:

I was just contacted by a cacher in Michigan.  After answering his question I
looked at his stats which showed:

"Best Day
   *590* caches in one day on *11/14/2010"*

Assuming he cached all 24 hours on Nov 14th, that means he did one cache every
2.4 minutes.  Or if he did sleep say 6 hours that day, then he did a cache
every 1.83 minutes.
He's now my new caching hero.

Bob
BBD1