[GeoStL] Re: My first hide

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:35:30 -0500

-
Yes, they do make wine... or at least let someone use the name. But
these were the Christian Brothers as in CBC, the local high school that
just moved from Clayton to Town and Country. I attended back when they
were not shy about corporal punishment. It sure built character, but the
concussions were a bit bad for the memory.  It sure built character, but
the concussions were a bit bad for the memory. It sure......

Oh, who are all you people staring at me?

BottomFeeder wrote:

>-

Subject field