[GeoStL] Re: My first EARTHCACHE!!!

  • From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:01:27 -0600

-
I emailed Keith (Know Future) before even logging the cache because of that
same reason (you click on Know Future's profile and it goes to geoaware).  But
clearly, some of the Earthcaches have been approved and are loggable.  For
those who have not yet completed the Pickle Springs Natural Area caches, then
do it now so you can get both caches.  I know Keith mentioned that already, but
its worth repeating it.  By the way, the Hawn State Park caches are fairly
close and another wonderful cache "Man's Best Friend" (GC63B) is also fairly
close.  Have fun!
-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field