[GeoStL] Re: My "fault"

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

-
Judi,

Don't feel bad ...these guys and gals look for any
excuse to get together and talk ...as long as there is
food there :D....Looking forward to meeting you
someday on a group cache or event. We have the fall
picnic coming up by the way .....this would be a great
chance for you to meet and put names with all the
people you have been seeing here and in the caches.
The only problem with the picnics are that there are
SO many people there it is hard to see and meet
everyone. I can be overwhelmming ....but they are
great fun and there are a bunch of Great people there.

Dan (thunder)

--- Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> I feel terrible.  I believe this brunch came out of
> my plea for help and I
> can't make it.  Have a funeral to attend at noon.
>
> Thanks for the input especially on the ones I tried.
>  I realize I must now
> look at the Difficulty level not just the terrain
> level.
>
> Is there a way to sort the caches by levels without
> opening them each up and
> looking?
>
> Deltawinner

> Help protect your PC: Get a free online virus scan
> at McAfee.com.

>  Mail List FAQ's:
> //www.freelists.org/help/questions.html

Subject field