[GeoStL] Re: My beefs with micros and other ranting

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:15:20 -0500

-
There is a big difference between placing one in the bushes next to a
playground and placing one in a wide open area where it doesn't look like
you are a stalker. The cache I was referring to, was across a small creek
and from the playground, it looks like I am spying on the kids. THOSE are
the ones I hate. If I am at the playground and standing in an obvious spot
such as next to a fence or tree and I don't look like I am hiding, I have no
prob with that. However, you don't know until you get there where it will be
in respect to the playground.

I don't think they should be in the bushes where you have to leave the
playground but not far enough to disappear. Grown men, in bushes, at
playgrounds, is scary for any parent. People should have more common sense.

Mike