[GeoStL] My Predicament

  • From: CDS231 <ilcds231@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:34:10 +0100

-
Hello,
   I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but
it's because of the situation of things right now, i'm stuck in London with
family right now. I came down here on vacation, i was robbed, worse  of it
is that bags, cash and cards and my cell phone was stolen at GUN  POINT,
it's such a crazy experience for me, i need help flying back home, the
authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is i  still
have my passport but don't have enough money to get my flight ticket back
home, please i need you to loan me some money, will refund you as  soon as
i'm back home, i promise.

Thank you
CD

from this