[GeoStL] My Caches

  • From: Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:59:19 -0500

-
Firstly, thanks to glenn for helping me get my latest two "fixed" of
earlier deficiencies.  In particular, anyone now trying "Upside Down" will
find the initial co-ordinates point to a key feature mentioned in the
encrypted message.

I must say, it's very satisfying receiving emails as people log their finds,
and even more so as I read how much fun they had.  It's great being able to
others pleasure.

On that line, Judi, please please submit your cache.  Don't worry about
what some people may think - I'm sure most of the regulars here will enjoy
the hunt regardless of how easy or cunning it is, and YOU will get a lot
out of reading of the fun time people had finding your caches.

I'm already trying to think up some more locations/puzzles to intrigue people
with.

My question is... someone's got all four of my caches on their watch list...
Who could it be??!

Timothy

Subject field