[GeoStL] Re: My Awful Trip

  • From: Barbara Kryvko <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:16:07 -0500 (EST)

The real question is: was she able to log any caches while she was there, or not there?

Barbara

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Susan Ring wrote:

Yeah, since Yvonne managed to deal with a broken leg (got hit by a car? I forget the whole story) in China without needing any of us to come to her rescue.......hacked email/scam.

On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:33 AM, Dave wrote:

I vote for scam... Anyone else?

From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')> <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')> Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:25 AM <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')> To: undisclosed recipients: <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')> Subject: [GeoStL] My Awful Trip <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')>
   <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')>
I'm writing this with a heavy heart. I came to Manchester,United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park of the hotel where I stayed. My credit card,cash and cell phone were stolen,I was lucky to still have my passport with me.

I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my flight leaves in few hours from now but I'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills.

I need urgent help.I'm freaked out at the moment.

Yvonne <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')>