[GeoStL] Re: My Awful Trip

  • From: "Dave" <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:33:02 -0600

I vote for scam... Anyone else?

From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:25 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: [GeoStL] My Awful Trip

I'm writing this with a heavy heart. I came to Manchester,United Kingdom for a
short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park of the hotel where I
stayed. My credit card,cash and cell phone were stolen,I was lucky to still
have my passport with me.

I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues
at all and my flight leaves in few hours from now but I'm having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I
settle the bills.

I need urgent help.I'm freaked out at the moment.

Yvonne

No virus found in this message.

Dave Rawls
200 Monroe St.