[GeoStL] My Awful Trip

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 06:25:45 -0800 (PST)

I'm writing this with a heavy heart. I came to Manchester,United Kingdom  for a
short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park of the  hotel where I
stayed. My credit card,cash and cell phone were stolen,I  was lucky to still
have my passport with me.

I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping  issues
at all and my flight leaves in few hours from now but I'm having  problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me  leave until I
settle the bills.

I need urgent help.I'm freaked out at the moment.

Yvonne