[GeoStL] MutherAndSun's MOGA Booty Caches are now published

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:34:00 -0600

Did anybody see that MutherAndSun's MOGA Booty Caches are now published?
Search for GC2H30X. They are all around Nashville, Illinois. Zoom out on the
map to see the skull. She put a lot of work into this. Thanks Muther!  Looks
like time for a road trip!

Laura

2_cats

From: junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:59:24 -0600

I am working on a Earth Cache overlooking  the confluence of the IL and MS
rivers with a great view that hopefully will be ready for the New Year
Event.  The theme is going to be where is the actual confluence.  Since
there are several islands at the confluence, where the "confluence" is
actually is not exactly clear.  Some say it is at Calhoun Point where the
waters meet and some say it is 2 miles downstream in Grafton after the
islands.  I cannot find any kind of "official" definition. I did lots of
googling but could not find anything I would call official or specific
enough to determine where the confluence actually is.   Does anyone know of
a definition I could use?  Thanks!

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Glenn