[GeoStL] MutherAndSun Tattoo

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:12:15 -0500

I mentioned this to Glenn, Susan and Kurt
at lunch, but thought I would share it
with everyone.

A teacher and her son from Illinois discovered
geocaching in early January, 2007.  I first
heard about them at MOGA 2007 event in
March.  In 6 months, she has already found
1637 caches.  I've been caching for six years
and only recently reached 1400 finds.

What is just as neat is that she has a Scooby
Doo tattoo on her right arm and Signal the
Frog sitting in a jeep on her left arm!

Her goal is to reach 2000 finds before the
start of the next school year.  She is also
trying to finish a contest where you find a
cache in every county in Illinois.

To see her gc.com profile and tattoo, go to:
http://tinyurl.com/2u3atw

I did a podcast interview with her and her
son that will be published on July 18th.
You can see preliminary info about it at:
http://www.podcast.geostl.com.