[GeoStL] Re: Munzee

  • From: Maggie Madonia <letsride94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:45:01 -0500

Well basically all over.  I more concentrated on the ceiling and metal
joints.  We live near there will look again
Pete even ran a pencil under frame above map.
On Oct 31, 2011 9:42 AM, "Sarah Chisholm" <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Where exactly in the little pavilion? High, low, front, back, etc?
>

> ________________________________

a white cable tie attached. Whose munzee was it at Strawberry Creek? I
think 2 of the ones I looked for yesterday were missing too, one by
Spongy163 and one by RGS.

> >> Jim

looked. One was in strawberry creek at the trail sign and the other was
upper deer creek pavilion.  However strider found the deer creek one an
hour after we were there so we probably over looked it.

Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
it is missing. I put it on the back of the sign and when I checked on it,
the whole sign was gone. Bernie