[GeoStL] Mr. Pebody's Way Back Machine

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:56:02 -0500

-
:-) I can see an idea here for someone. Place a cache like that at an old homestead site, or the ruins of some old cabins. Fill the cache with old time stuff.

There is a cache on the grounds of this place that looks really cool. A very old working Farm & Ranch museum http://www.historicaljeromecounty.com/farm.dsp
Their cache happens to be a bug hotel. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=60827

neat idea ya have there.

At 12:32 PM 4/8/2003 -0500, Greg & Bobbi Crouch wrote:

-
Hey, why don't you guys invent a time machine and set us up a cache way back
in them good 'ol days. Then grant everyone access to the time machine and
let us experience it for ourselves. You probably wouldn't have to worry
about the cache dissapearing if someone found it. You could call it a cache
from the past. We could bring back some real cool goodies to put in  todays
caches.