[GeoStL] Re: Moving to St. Peters

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 23:17:53 -0600

-
Well,  Howdy Neighbor!

We are very close to you (near Spencer and Mexico), but of course right
now I am spending the weekdays and some weekends in Columbia.

Saint Peters has given the green light to cache hiding in its park
system.  To place a cache you need to contact Ranger Wes Olson  with
the information about your intended cache (I think pretty much the same
info you would supply in the cache report).  He gives the OK for
caches.  Bill, IKanFindIt, took over for me as the contact who works
with Wes.  I haven't talked to either one of them for a while, but I
have talked to a cacher who hid a cache under the new system and he
said it went very smoothly.  Wes seems to be pretty pro caching and
pretty laid back.

Saint Peters has lots of parks and lots of trails connecting the parks.
  I just archived a multi in the City Hall Park area so there should be
some open spots around there.

Welcome to Saint Pete.  We've been here 20 years and just love it.  I
hope you find it to your liking, too.  And holler if you need anything
or have a question.

Susan