[GeoStL] Re: Movie event update

  • From: Joyce Hoffman <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:26:40 -0800 (PST)

-
Put us down for root beer and diet pepsi.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 5, 2010, at 5:03 PM, <m.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
Hi everyone!

I just spoke with the manager at the movie theatre and they would like to know
what drinks people will be having, so they can prep everything for us and make
it easier for everyone to get their popcorn & drink.  So, I'd like everyone to
write a note telling me what their soda preference is. To my Coke product
loving cachers, my apologies they only carry Pepsi products. On the bright
side, they do have root beer.  I need to know by 4 pm tomorrow. If I don't get
any responses, you'll be drinking Pepsi.

The list I have for everyone is by groups, so if you know what your crew will
be drinking just send one note.

Thanks!!!!
Mariel

from this