[GeoStL] Re: More wi-fi access at MOGA

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info!

-Michael

________________________________
From: Joyce <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:02:17 AM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: More wi-fi access at MOGA

I'm sitting out in the car right now so will have to check from the room later
tonight.  Two bars out of five right now so may be a little intermittent and
slower than we'd like but at least we're online and you're not getting my
Blackberry gibberish.  They said Buzzards Roost has great access to wifi but
not sure if it's from South Fork or if you'll need a card.  I drove toward
Perry last night to log the SF Travel Bug Hotel and got my AT&T card connected
about half way to town so pulled off to a county road.  The Frogs Landing on
the west side of Perry is another good spot to get connected via AT&T if you're
on the south side of the lake.