[GeoStL] More wi-fi access at MOGA

  • From: Joyce <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

I stayed around long enough this morning to talk to the owners of South Fork
and they asked me to check on wifi access.  I had my AT&T card but that wasn't
getting out from here.  It would work a little down the road but not here.  So
I plugged in the laptop this morning and could get in with SouthFork's access.
Unlike Timber Ridge, it doesn't appear that you need a password here so you'll
be able to drive up and get your downloads from gc.com before hitting the road.

Joyce