[GeoStL] Re: More on the Labarque Trilogy group hunt

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:54:22 -0600

-
Paul,

Thanks for the offer of waiting, but you probably shouldn't plan around me.
If you all want to get that early start, go for it.   My kid is not quite as
"better" as I had hoped she'd be by now, so tomorrow is getting "iffier and
iffier".  I like to make up words when I'm tired :)  I know I have Rich's
home and cell and probably a few others, so I'll definitely let you guys
know in the morning.

On a related note:  I just came in from bringing in some plants, picking the
last green tomatoes, etc, in preparation for the hard freeze.  I was trying
to imagine what it would feel like tomorrow with about the same wind, only
about 10 degrees colder!  I better go dig out the woolies, in case I get to
go!

Susan