[GeoStL] More On Mr. Drey

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slaga <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

-
This is a very good, educational article from the Missouri Conservationist:

http://www.conservation.state.mo.us/conmag/2003/11/20.htm

A partial listing of the areas that Leo Drey has allowed us to enjoy because of
his money and conservation efforts are here:

http://www.pioneerforest.com/PF_Reserves.html

With very few exceptions, all of his holdings are available for us to enjoy.
We, who love these hills, owe a lot to Leo Drey.

Pioneer Forest caches of which I am aware (Myotis caches) are:

This cache is not on Pioneer Forest, but you have to cross many miles of great
backroading through a large section of Pioneer Forest land to get to it...

Subject field