[GeoStL] Re: Moonshine questions

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:20:05 -0500

-

Will anyone be in the area or closer to Effingham Friday night? Or, for that matter Saturday night? If so are you planning anything and can we crash? If not, would anyone want to meet up?

There's a campground ..  no  "RV PARK" two miles from my house.
http://www.camplakewoodcampground.com/index.php

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Moonshine questions

Jo has decided to go with me!!! I have a room at TravelLodge in
Terre Haute. We were leaving early tomorrow from St. Louis but I am subbing in Centralia and not ready to leave town until late. Plan to cache all the way up, get a few in TH before the party, and cache all around Moonshine after the hamburgers. Probably be home Sat night.
See ya there.
Libby

From: "Mike Henthorn" <henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:25:46
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-
We are just making as day trip of it. We will drive up, do the event, cache
around the area then cache our way home.
Mike