[GeoStL] Re: Montauk...........was State Parks

  • From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:32:11 -0500

-
The existing caches at Montauk will be removed sometime during the last week
of October.  New caches will be out to replace the existing.  We will be
there the last two weekends of October so you plan on coming down just let
us know and maybe you could find the old and the new ones.  If you plan on
camping at Montauk you need to get your reservations ASAP because they are
generally booked through the end of trout fishing season which ends October
31st.

Tim