[GeoStL] Re: Monday's St Charles meeting

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:42:55 -0600

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}                   Bernie,
 No, it's not at the Spencer library. The new SLAGA officers
have have not  sent out an official announcement.   See the
details below from the SLAGA  calendar:

When: Today -        6:00pm-8:30pm

Where: Craftsmen Industries, Inc.
3101 Elm Point        Industrial Drive,
St Charles, MO 63301

Topic: Open Forum - Any        and All Questions Can Be
Asked        Date:     Monday, November 10, 2008
Time:     6:00pm-8:30pm

  Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:18:06 -0800
  From: henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [GeoStL] Monday's St Charles meeting
 To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   If you are going to be at Monday's meeting would you let
me know. I just want to have some idea of how many people
will be attending so I know which conferenceroom to use at
work.

  Thanks,

 Mike Henthorn

 Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to
suspicious email. Sign up today.

Steve
It's not just the destination, but also the path you take
and the friends you make along the way.