[GeoStL] Re: Monday's St Charles meeting

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:40:27 -0600

   hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage {
font-size: 10pt; font-family:Verdana }    Ken,
 It's not been announced on the freelist.  You'll have to
look at the  SLAGA calender for details.  SLAGA meetings
typically are not announced on  the freelist.

 Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:18:06 -0800
 From: henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [GeoStL] Monday's St Charles meeting
 To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  .ExternalClass DIV {;}
 If you are going to be at Monday's meeting would you let me
know. I just want to have some idea of how many people will
be attending so I know which conferenceroom to use at work.
 Thanks,

Mike Henthorn

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to
suspicious email. Sign up today.

Steve
It's not just the destination, but also the path you take
and the friends you make along the way.